Royal St. David’s Golf Club, Harlech, Wales
Site of the $80mm St. David’s Resort Hotel and Spa being developed by Windy Ridge Development, a partnership between John Crow and Paul Fialkowski.
The Bailey Hotel
A 100 room ultra luxury boutique hotel in the mixed-use Bailey Wellness project in Alpharetta, Georgia, a partnership with Alux Properties and Crow Hospitality
A $110mm sports-centric hotel project in Frisco, Texas currently being developed by the Alux/Crow Partnership
Central City Commons
A $100mm mixed-use project in historic downtown Macon, Georgia to include a 150 room lifestyle hotel, 240 multi-family rental units, a renovated historic building and municipal structured parking deck. Crow is partnered with MMI-Thornton and Opterra Capital.
73 room luxury hotel and spa currently under construction near Greenville, South Carolina as part of a mixed-use community being developed but e Harness family. Crow Hospitality has served as a long-term advisor for the project.
Gorée Island Hotel
A 90 room luxury boutique hotel on Gorée Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Dakar Sénégal, currently leased form the government of Sénégal and being developed ny Hotel Development Corporation S.A.R.L. a partnership between Crow Hospitality and El Hadji Diop (Homeview Sénégal)
Previous Project Involvement – Development Advisory
- Development advisor for the conversion of a historic office building to a small luxury hotel, The Quirk in Richmond, Virginia
- Development advisor for the planning of Primland, an Auberge Resort in southern Virginia.
- Development advisor for the St. Regis Castillo Grand, now Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Development advisor for the Government of Ghana for a proposed dual branded Intercontinental Hotel and Holiday Inn in Accra, Ghana.
- Development advisor for a proposed Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences in Costa Rica.
- Development advisor for a proposed golf resort near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Development advisor for a proposed resort and medical spa on the island of Madeira.
- Development advisor for a proposed small luxury hotel, yacht club, marina and cottages on the island of Eleuthera, Bahamas.
- Development advisory services for other proposed hotels in Haiti, Cape Verde, Mauritius, Ghana, Nigeria, Bahamas, Kenya, and throughout the US.
Other Representative Advisory Engagements
- Represent the Birmingham Jefferson County Convention Center Authority in the review of bond documents and the negotiation of development, licensing and management agreements for a Westin Hotel.
- Strategic planning for Tuskegee University’s Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center to select a management company and negotiate agreements.
- Litigation support and expert testimony for multiple hotels and golf clubs.
- Asset management for multiple hotels and golf clubs throughout the Southeast.
- Acquisition due diligence for investors looking at properties in the Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, Colombia and throughout the US.
- Market and economic feasibility analyses for numerous hotels, clubs, golf courses and mixed-use projects domestically and overseas.